Thursday, May 29, 2014

Going through so many false promises,
false hopes..both as the maker and receiver,
you wake up in the morning, and have no idea anymore,
what is worthwhile to do in the time left in this world?
When dreams have been forsaken..
perhaps just to feel protected?
Just an illusion of protection..
today while buying coffee the cashier 
asked the person next to me what he wants,
and he said `Ohh, he was before me'.
I jokingly told him `You are so different than the typical Israeli in a line',
he said `Why hurry?'
and I thought, yeah just hurrying to our deaths,
and he read my mind and said `In the end, we are all going to the same place'

Perhaps he was a sort of divine messenger saying `Ariel, don't spend the little time and energy
you have trying to cut in line'.

but by the end of writing this I see again, I am not grounded in hard reality,
I am bound by the same fairytale, an elusive love,
how insane is it to feel a person you have not seen for years is reading your thoughts, almost touching you at every moment. 

A divine messenger comes once in a while and whispers a sentence,
but the devil shouts loudly in your head every moment.

Still, I hope what seems to be the devil at times, will turn out to be my guardian angel.

No comments:

Blog Archive