Wednesday, September 11, 2013
This love hurts only if I resist it,
but I rarely do anymore.
I let it be my fuel, my engine,
moving me forward with every heartbeat.
Every moment getting more positive, more emotionally independent.
This love is that extra push for crossing the threshold from
`Let's try to be comfortable till we die'
to `Let's transform (and perhaps die on the way)'
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (57)
- F to E
- Chorale Salad
- The meeting with her changed his DNA. Like a deep ...
- One of the best TED talks I've seen. We get used t...
- Changing, transforming.
- This love hurts only if I resist it, but I rarely ...
- Going deep
- What is the east meets west path from dependence t...
- Souls break, hearts break, pain is experienced bey...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2010 (18)