Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Putting for a moment aside what your Mom told
you, what self-improvement seminars have told you,
what movies have told you,
you think - I don't want to be normal,
I don't want to be nice. I don't want to be balanced.
I don't want to have a cat to get over my supposed fear of intimacy.
I just want to float in my imaginary worlds,
aren't I imaginary anyways?
- A fresh new morning it was.. supposedly.. but seei...
- The only way to cope with life being disappointing...
- The illusion, and the secret
- The line between natural and unnatural
- Putting for a moment aside what your Mom toldyou,...
- Who am I?
- The difference between math and computer programmi...
- Bitcoin was born as a spam filter
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2010 (18)